Studex offers a large selection of piercing studs with the most stylish designs for its ear piercing systems. These studs, which are made for ear piercing, always come in sterile packaging. You can browse the selection of earrings in the stores of our trusted Studex partners at your leisure. Your ear piercing specialist will also gladly show you the Studex instrument, which is used to set the studs. You will receive the best advice and surely find beautiful studs for yourself or your child.
Examples of piercing studs for the Studex® System75™ ear piercing system:
All Studex® earrings and studs offer the following advantages:
- High-quality materials: 18 karat (750) or 14 karat (585) gold, titanium or surgical stainless steel.
- Hypoallergenic and skin friendly
- Sterile, individually sealed packaging for piercing studs and earring backs
- The earring backs (butterflies) allow greater air circulation, which promotes the healing process.
- Our systems meet or exceed EU standards and FDA regulations (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
- Good for your ears, yet stylish right from the start.
Our studs are available in different sizes. Your ear piercing specialist will assist you in choosing the right size for you or your child. For kids we offer our special Kids Line. This includes our cute gift box for a child’s first earrings (“My First Earring”). Additionally, our Studex partners offer ear piercing gift certificates, which you may pass on as gifts.
Customers frequently switch from other earrings to ours. For this reason we offer the STUDEX® Sensitive and STUDEX® Select earring lines. STUDEX® Sensitive earrings are not piercing studs, but high-quality fashion earrings. This is a wonderful earring collection for the more fashion-conscious customer.
Buy our hypoallergenic Sensitive by STUDEX® earrings online here.